Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14575 Discussions

When 14th generation intel processor release update here?

zahidgani
Beginner

Hi I am a Php Developer, work on Laravel framework,

I have used multiple npm framework live vue-js,node-js, angular js and react js.

when compiling it take time and some time hanging in my old pc.

I have used 7th generate Hp laptop, now try to purchase new 14th generation, when it come.

I request to intel company please work on fast processor speed and long life battery like macboox air, when no legs hanging if  coding through npm or any designing or programming coding.

I am so exicited to buy new laptop when realses 14th gen laptop.

some of my friend told me purchase 14gen laptop, but when i check review on youtube they also suggest battery backup is too old like old laption give 2 to 3 hour , this 13th gen laption give same 3 to 4 hour only,

so intel you need to modigy battry life minimum 10 hour continue working in i5 and i7, becasue almost 5million developer used i5 and i7 to handle programming and they used either intel laption or apple laptop, so please update .

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @zahidgani  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

We appreciate your interest in the 14th gen processors, however, we don't comment on products that haven't been released yet. In any case, you can see our news and updates in the Intel Newsroom.

Also, please be aware that the battery life in the laptops is not related to the processor, the battery life is managed and controlled by your System Manufacturer, not Intel, so contact your System Manufacturer to provide your feedback. 

This thread will no longer be monitored, but if you need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us back and submit a new thread. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos