Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14395 Discussions

XTU and HWBOT

metaDp
Beginner

Hello,

I submit my XTU benchmark result to HWBOT but I'm detected with Engineering Sample or unreleased hardware.

"

ENGINEERING SAMPLE OR UNRELEASED HARDWARE

This submission was made with an Engineering Sample or unreleased hardware. Only you can see this page."

I7 4770K
2x 4Go Avexir 2133mhz
EVGA GTX980ti
AsRock z87m Extreme 4

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Engineering samples are not supported and are likely "incomplete".

Provide a photo of the top of the processor and post it here.  If it is an ES, there is nothing you can do.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000056190/processors.html

0 Kudos
metaDp
Beginner
Well, I have already use this same CPU few years ago and submit result with no problem (PC is the same, except the GPU)

First I tought it was a problem with the ram (mixing the avexir with 2 sticks of spared kingston wich were not there in the past).

But removing them change nothing.

It's weird.
0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

To be sure, submit the photo.

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User
0 Kudos
metaDp
Beginner
Here is the cpu.

I'm gonna give a try to IPDT
0 Kudos
metaDp
Beginner

IPDT is ok in Quick Test and Full Fonctionnal Test.

0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello metaDp,

The best way to confirm if it is an engineering sample would be getting actual pictures of the processor to confirm markings, especially ATPO. This can be read using a QR reader like those that can be accessed via smartphones with good cameras. You may want to give it a try.

As an alternate option you can run the following tool: Intel CPUID utility

Looking at the picture you provided we found the following:

1. The batch number (FPO L307B241) is invalid. Meaning that we don't have it registered

2. The markings themselves look suspicious, like a sticker kind

As AlHill stated, please check the following article where you can have more information about Engineering Sample Processors.

Esteban D. 

Intel Technical Support Technician

0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello metaDp,

We have not heard back from you. 

As previously indicated, for the kind of processor that you have, I would strongly recommend checking with your OEM for further assistance. 

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored  

Esteban D. 

Intel Technical Support Technician

0 Kudos