i started having problems with my games , fps problems so i ran the Intel Processor Diagnostic Tools and the tests mentioned up failed , i did run the app as administrator , reset my BIOS , didn't help , so i don't really know what to do , need help . thank you.
ps: i have Intel(R) Extreme Tuning Utility installed on my pc but i just used for stress test .
I took a closer look to your report and it is indicating that the test is not complete. The error message is: "WinRing0 encountered a problem loading windows driver, please ensure app is executed with administrator privileges". I know you mentioned that you ran the app as administrator, but please make sure you have the right privileges to do so.
Amy C i had all full permissions on and i did the test again same results . am gonna attack only the results for the failing test fro your comfort.
ps : as i mentioned i used the app before and it worked like a charm the only problem i cant remember if it was on win 10 or this one (same pc) .
Since some of the modules of the test are not being initialized, we cannot confirm if there is something wrong with the processor. Based on your initial issue, the one that made you run the test, I do not believe the processor is the problem. But, you can try running the Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool with a different operating system, or try some of the suggestions below.
- Install all the latest Windows updates.
- Run the Microsoft System File Checker Scan. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-o... https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-o...…
- Run Microsoft Safety Scanner. It will help to remove virus from your system. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/products/scanner Safety Scanner - Windows Defender Security Intelligence
The content on the above site is not controlled by Intel. This information is offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel for the merchants or services offered there.
Amy C , thank you for your patience , i did as you advised
1. Install all the latest Windows updates.
fully updated , 3 optional were left and i downloaded and installed them .
2. Run the Microsoft System File Checker Scan.'
i did run Microsoft System File Checker Scan and all ok , results attached .
3. Run Microsoft Safety Scanner. It will help to remove virus from your system.
i didn't run Microsoft Safety Scanner because i have bitdefender internet security 2018 installed on my pc , and i am 100% positive that i dont have any virus on my system and it really takes long time to scan 9 hours almost 30% and i dont have that much data on my pc .
* tested again same results .
Anyways i feel we are moving in closed loop here so am gonna thank you for your time , i will try to search the reason , it could be my operating system and if i find a solution i will make sure to post it here , thank you again , best regards.