Доброго дня, у меня вопрос почему на моем i7 7800x CPU-Z и в системе показывает всего 3 ядра и 6 потоков.
Также показывает температуру только по 3м ядрам.
Socket 1 ID = 0
Number of cores 3 (max 6)
Number of threads 6 (max 12)
Name Intel Core i7 7800X
Specification Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7800X CPU @ 3.50GHz
Package (platform ID) Socket 2066 LGA (0x2)
Extended CPUID 6.55
Core Stepping H0/U0
Technology 14 nm
TDP Limit 122.0 Watts
Tjmax 110.0 °C
Core Speed 1202.5 MHz
Multiplier x Bus Speed 12.0 x 100.2 MHz
Base frequency (cores) 100.2 MHz
Base frequency (ext.) 100.2 MHz
Stock frequency 3500 MHz
Max frequency 4300 MHz
Instructions sets MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, EM64T, VT-x, AES, AVX, AVX2, AVX512F, FMA3, TSX
Microcode Revision 0x2006906
L1 Data cache 3 x 32 KBytes, 8-way set associative, 64-byte line size
L1 Instruction cache 3 x 32 KBytes, 8-way set associative, 64-byte line size
L2 cache 3 x 1024 KBytes, 16-way set associative, 64-byte line size
L3 cache 8448 KBytes, 11-way set associative, 64-byte line size
Max CPUID level 00000016h
Max CPUID ext. level 80000008h
Cache descriptor Level 1, D, 32 KB, 2 thread(s)
Cache descriptor Level 1, I, 32 KB, 2 thread(s)
Cache descriptor Level 2, U, 1 MB, 2 thread(s)
Cache descriptor Level 3, U, 8448 KB, 16 thread(s)
FID/VID Control yes
Thank you for posting on the Intel* Community.
Our support is only provided in English. We may not be able to translate screenshots attached to the thread. To better assist you, we use a translation tool, the information may not be 100% accurate.
We would like to ask you to run some Intel* reports since you note using an Intel* tool, we are unable to confirm if the results and information are accurate.
- I would like to know if you are having issues with your PC or if you just want to check the information about the cores. Please provide details.
Please, run the below tools and provide us with the results:
Intel® Processor Identification Utility (IPIU)
- Download the IPIU
- Scan your system.
- Provide us a screenshot of the results to see the number of active cores and also save the report and attach it, to save it: click on file >save.
- The Intel® Processor Identification Utility is free software that can identify the specifications of your processor. It displays the Graphics information, Chipset information, Technologies supported by the processor, and more.
Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU)
- Intel® SSU Download
- Open the application and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".
- Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
- To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".
Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool (IPDT)
- Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool download.
- The diagnostic tool checks for brand identification, verifies the processor operating frequency, tests specific processor features, and performs a stress test on the processor.
- To save the report, once the test is done, click on "File >> View Results File" and attach the .txt file to your reply.
Intel Customer Support Technician
We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored.
Intel Customer Support Technician