Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers

10m02sce144

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

My component '10M02SCE144and I can not program the pin relative to the PLL as a normal I / O (pin 25/26/27/28/32/33).How can I move into the output pin 32.Any suggestion and 'welcome

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

What happens when you try to do this? 

Is an error message shown? 

A screenshot will be useful.
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

--- Quote Start ---  

What happens when you try to do this? 

Is an error message shown? 

A screenshot will be useful. 

--- Quote End ---  

No I want to use the ports of the PLL area as normal ports of I / O.I enclose a picture where I configured the pin32 as input, but in reality 'that pin, and' under the PLL control, and so other (25/26/27/28/32/33 I can not use them) view attachments
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Completely unclear what your problem is.  

The statement makes no sense to me, neither literally nor related to MAX10 pinout: 

--- Quote Start ---  

but in reality 'that pin, and' under the PLL control, and so other (25/26/27/28/32/33 I can not use them) 

--- Quote End ---  

The said pins are regular IO pin with optional function as clock input respectively PLL clock output. They are not "under PLL control" unless you assign them explicitly in the Pin Planner or Assignment Editor. So what's the exact problem you are facing? What happens if you assign any pin out of 25/26/27/28/33 as IO pin?
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

OK. I try to read through pin 32 (as shown) of my device 10M02SCE144 the logic associated with the input port status 0/1 INPUT8, nothing special except that the logic level of this input is with pull-shot up to 2V while the others are at 3V3. At this point by setting the logic signal to 0 or 3v3 I do not get input variations. Other pins of the same component work correctly, those related to the PLL I can not make them work as a simple I / 0, as if they were associated with another.I also replaced the component thinking it was dead, but I get the same defect.I do not understand where I'm wrong

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I Found I was the pin 29 (Relative to Block VREFB2N0) That was not connected to VCC. Thank you all

0 Kudos