Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20688 Discussions

Agilex F-Tile Support JESD204B

WGith
Beginner

Hi,

In Quartus 21.4 I see there is support for JESD204C for the upcoming F-Tile Agilex devices.  At this time I do not see support for JESD204B as that only supports, L, H, and E Tiles.  

Is there a plan to support JESD204B IP in the F-tile and if so what is the proposed release schedule of this IP in Quartus?  

Thank you

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Kshitij_Intel
Employee

Hi Williams,

Yes, it is not supported now, Work is in progress, tentatively planning to support JESD204B IP in F-tile by Apr'22.

Thank you

Kshitij Goel

0 Kudos
Kshitij_Intel
Employee

Hi,

As, We have answered the query and do not receive any response from you to the previous answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Kshitij_Intel
Employee

Hi,

As, We have answered the query and do not receive any response from you to the previous answer that I have provided. I am closing this thread and this thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos