Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20688 Discussions

Arria 10 net lengths

Ezmartin
Beginner

I do not see the 10AS048EF29 in the net lenghts download from the following intel link:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/docs/programmable/683073/current/net-length-reports.html

Does one exist or who do I need to contact about getting these package pin delays.
Thanks

0 Kudos
8 Replies
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hi,

That will be under Arria 10 from the link you have shared.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Ezmartin
Beginner

Hi,

Thanks for your response.  Although the device that I am looking for 10AS048EF29 does not exist in the list of netlength worksheets from that link.  Below is a snapshot of the 10AS devices within that link.

Ezmartin_0-1646758926638.png

Please advise if the 10AX048EF29 and the 10AS048EF29 use the same pin package netlengths.

Thank you

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Thank you for pointing that out. I will need to check with my team to see if we help you with this issue.

Thank you,

0 Kudos
Ezmartin
Beginner

Hi,

Just wanted to follow up to see if you or your team has found a solution to this issue.

Please email me your response or the pin package delay for the device I'm in need of.

david.martinez@coloradoengineering.com

Thank you,

DM

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Attached is the file you've requested.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Ezmartin
Beginner
0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Ezmartin
Beginner

Hello,

I have a follow up question regarding this topic.  A fellow engineer when looking at the pin package netlengths from the file you sent me back on 3/14/22 (10AS048EF29_netlength.xlsx) identified that the worksheet name represents a different device ( 10SX048EF29 ).

Ezmartin_0-1651181963677.png

Would you please verify if the supplied spreadsheet and pin delays are for the Arria10 device requested?

Kind Regards,

DM

0 Kudos