Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
Announcements
The Intel sign-in experience is changing in February to support enhanced security controls. If you sign in, click here for more information.
19679 Discussions

Arria 10 net lengths

Ezmartin
Beginner

I do not see the 10AS048EF29 in the net lenghts download from the following intel link:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/docs/programmable/683073/current/net-length-reports.html

Does one exist or who do I need to contact about getting these package pin delays.
Thanks

0 Kudos
8 Replies
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hi,

That will be under Arria 10 from the link you have shared.

Thank you.

Ezmartin
Beginner

Hi,

Thanks for your response.  Although the device that I am looking for 10AS048EF29 does not exist in the list of netlength worksheets from that link.  Below is a snapshot of the 10AS devices within that link.

Ezmartin_0-1646758926638.png

Please advise if the 10AX048EF29 and the 10AS048EF29 use the same pin package netlengths.

Thank you

AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Thank you for pointing that out. I will need to check with my team to see if we help you with this issue.

Thank you,

Ezmartin
Beginner

Hi,

Just wanted to follow up to see if you or your team has found a solution to this issue.

Please email me your response or the pin package delay for the device I'm in need of.

david.martinez@coloradoengineering.com

Thank you,

DM

AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Attached is the file you've requested.

Thank you

Ezmartin
Beginner
AminT_Intel
Employee

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Ezmartin
Beginner

Hello,

I have a follow up question regarding this topic.  A fellow engineer when looking at the pin package netlengths from the file you sent me back on 3/14/22 (10AS048EF29_netlength.xlsx) identified that the worksheet name represents a different device ( 10SX048EF29 ).

Ezmartin_0-1651181963677.png

Would you please verify if the supplied spreadsheet and pin delays are for the Arria10 device requested?

Kind Regards,

DM