Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20704 Discussions

Availability of lead-free converted products EP2AGX125EF35I3G and EP2AGX190FF35I3G

4 Replies
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Sorry I think you missed some words?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Richard11
Beginner

Hi AdminT_Intel

We have noticed that the lead times for these relatively new Pb-free FPGA's, EP2AGX125EF35I3G and EP2AGX190FF35I3G, are basically 1 year+, and that the prices have skyrocketed since the Altera acquisition.  Does Intel want to sell these FPGA's into the future or is the plan to discourage customers from buying theirs and discontinue the products or are there a raw material availability constraints?  What are the foreseen years to EOL for each of these FPGA's?

Your assistance with these questions will be much appreciated as it not only influences our current designs, but also future designs.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

We apologize we do not have information for that. 

Thanks.

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos