Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20704 Discussions

Depth frames not refreshing for D435

Pc0001
Beginner

Hi,

While using box_dimensioner_multicam__demo.py to calculate the dimension of box, depth frame is not getting refreshed/ changed with respect to color frame. Please guide me how i can sync both color and depth frame and calculate dimension.

I am using realsense_device_manager library for reading the frames having single camera.

Attached the images for same.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
KeenYewL_Intel

Dear forum user, you have come to Intel FPGA forum site, we have expertise to answer your question related to FPGA technology and usage. Unfortunately we do not understand the nature of your question above, could you kindly help to elaborate if your question is FPGA related? If not, please post your question to the right forum site so the appropriate expert could provide you with more helpful guidance. I will hereby put your case to close-pending. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
Pc0001
Beginner

Hi,

This is with related to Depth Cam D435, Can you please help me to know the forum where I can get help for this, also the support page options are not working somehow.

0 Kudos
Pc0001
Beginner

Hi, Kindly Assist as it is an urgent issue, please let me know if you requires more information.

0 Kudos
KeenYewL_Intel

I would recommend you to post your question to "Hardware Products" from the forum landing page. This question here is not FPGA related, so if you pick FPGA category, your post will drop here, and I'm afraid no one would have the knowledge to answer. Sorry about that. Please try to locate "Hardware Products", and then pick the closest category to camera product.

0 Kudos