Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers

ECCN

VRGcomponents
Beginner

Hi

I have a discontinued part # EP1C6Q240C8N and would like to know what is the ECCN number. I tried search engine but not successful. 

Please help.

Thanks!

Jeanie

VRG Components,Inc.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hi,

You can find trade compliance information such as the ECCN, CCATS, and HTS on the Intel ARK website. To get this information, follow these steps:

1. Go to the Intel ARK website
  2. Either select your product or use the Search specifications box to search by the processor number. For example, search for EP1C6Q240C8N to pull up information on the product.
  3. Click Ordering and Compliance on the processor's ARK webpage.
  4. Click on or scroll down to the Trade compliance information section that includes ECCN, CCATS, and US HTS information.

Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hi,

As we do not receive any response from you on the previous question/reply/answer that we have provided, please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos