Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20705 Discussions

EPCQ-A device Quartus 13.1.4 patch 4.70r

Eskotek
Beginner

When the EPCQ devices went away I was able to use the EPCQ-A devices instead with Quartus 13.1.4 build 184 by using the EPCS setting and the Advanced option "Disable EPCS ID check".

That has worked okay until 2022. After that there has been a problem configuring about 20% of units. I have learned that there is a patch 4.70r that might work better than my workaround.

Using a later version of Quartus would likely also work, but 14.0 was the last version where the NIOS JTAG terminal could be used with the debug code in the application firmware.

Where can I find patch 4.70r ?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Fakhrul
Employee

Hi Eskotek,

Sorry, I have overlooked your post. Here is the patch. Let me know if you have trouble downloading it.

Regards,

Fakhrul

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Fakhrul
Employee

Hi Eskotek,

Sorry, I have overlooked your post. Here is the patch. Let me know if you have trouble downloading it.

Regards,

Fakhrul

0 Kudos
Fakhrul
Employee

Hi,

This thread has been marked as inactive and will be transitioned to community support because there is no update received from you in a while.

If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread.

If you feel your support experience was less than a 9 or 10, please allow me to correct it before closing or please let me know the cause so that I may improve your future support experience. Thank you.

0 Kudos