Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20688 Discussions

EPM7128AETC100-10 RoHS, sDoc, MD requirement, and reliability report support.

shu2
Beginner
Hi, I am looking for EPM7128AETC100-10 RoHS, SDoC(supplier declaration of compliance), MD(material, declaration), and document of plating&reflow. Could you please support these to me. I found the MD online, but it is an xml file that i cannot read it. At same time, i am looking for the reliability report for both EPM7128AETC100-10 and EPM7128AETC100-7N. Thanks, Shu
0 Kudos
7 Replies
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

Hi Shu,

Thank you for reaching out to Intel FPGA Community.

Regarding your request, EPM7128AETC100-10 and EPM7128AETC100-7N are being discontinued. You can refer Product Discontinuance Notification (PDN2041) here: Intel® FPGA PCNs, PDNs, and ADVs

Hence, I have limited source to get all the documents requested.

However, for the RoHs you can refer here Does Intel® FPGA comply with Restrictions of Hazardous Substances

The recommended reflow process you can refer here FPGA Package and Mechanical: Guidelines and Specifications by downloading AN353: SMT Board Assembly Process recommendations (Legacy Products).

0 Kudos
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

For the material declaration, you can refer to the attached document.

Regards,

Aqid Ayman

0 Kudos
shu2
Beginner

Hi,

Thank you very much. Do you konw where i can downlaod the reliablity report of -7N and -10 chips? I know the chips are being discontinued. But we still have some -10 stock now. I need to prove the -10 reliablity is same as -7N, so we can use any one in our product.

I tried to find the reliability report, but it always put me into below website. i cannot find it.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/programmable/support-resources/quality/capabilities.html

Regards,

Shu

0 Kudos
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

Hi Shu,

Usually the reliability report can be downloaded from Resource & Documentation Center but you will need a Corporate Non-Disclosure Agreement (CNDA) to be able to download it. However, for the older devices like you requested will be not available in the the link given.

Do you have the CNDA? If yes, you can provide to me through private message and I will procced to retrieve the reliability report for you from internal team.

0 Kudos
shu2
Beginner

Hi,

I got the CNDA. How could i contact you through private message.

0 Kudos
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

Hi Shu,

I have contact you by email. You can provide it by replying to the email.

Regards,

Aqid Ayman

0 Kudos
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

Hi Shu,

I have provided the information needed through email. Kindly check your inbox.

Please let me know if you have any other concerns on this request.

Regards,

Aqid Ayman

0 Kudos