Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20705 Discussions

HDMI IP Design Example -> i2cslave_to_avlmm_bridge.v -> waveforms

amildm
Valued Contributor I

Hi All,

In the HDMI Intel® Arria 10 FPGA IP Design Example,  there is a module named i2cslave_to_avlmm_bridge.v .

Is this IP? Where can I see its documentation?

Where can I see waveforms related to the module?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ZH_Intel
Employee

Hi amildm,

We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

ZulsyafiqH_Intel

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ZH_Intel
Employee

Hi amildm,

Thank you for your patience.

The mentioned file, i2cslave_to_avlmm_bridge.v, is part of file generated for HDMI design example to work.

You may locate the file in the HDMI example design folder, provided you enable the "include i2c Master/slave" option in platform designer.

(Directory: hdmi_0_example_design\rtl\hdmi_rx\hdmi_rx\altera_hdmi_1961\synth\hdmi_rx)

As for documentation, you may refer to Intel Embedded Peripherals IP User Guide, Chapter 15 & 16 for more information.

(Link: Intel Embedded Peripherals IP User Guide )

Hope this helps!

Thank you.

Best Regards,

ZulsyafiqH_Intel

0 Kudos
ZH_Intel
Employee

Hi amildm,

We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

ZulsyafiqH_Intel

0 Kudos