Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20638 Discussions

Hello, I was provided a materials declaration for the FPGA 10M08SAE144I7G in .xml format (attached). Can you tell me how to read the data? I was told in the initial support ticket that there are viewers that can help me do this.

CLEE35
Beginner

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AnandRaj_S_Intel
Employee

Hi,

You can use Microsoft Excel.

Open Excel->Data->From Other Source->From XLM data import->New tab will appear Click Ok->Another tab will open lick okay.

It will look like image attached

Let me know if this has helped resolve the issue you are facing or if you need any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Anand Raj Shankar

(This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation)XML-In-XL.png

0 Kudos
CLEE35
Beginner

Thank you. I am able to import the data and view it in excel now. However, I have several questions about the content. Let me start with the first few I see, then I can follow up with further questions later.

1) The column names are not very descriptive. Could you please tell me what they mean?

2) Rows 18 and 83 appear to both contain information on Chromium content. What is the difference?

a) Row 18 seems to be for EIA R compliance.

b) Row 83 seems to be a general materials declaration.

2) In column AF (identity11), could you please tell me what a value of R means?

3) If I just want the information that is typically contained in a materials declaration, can I ignore everything except columns AJ to AU?

Regards,

Curt

0 Kudos
CLEE35
Beginner

FYI, my above comments refer to "10M08SAE144I7G_20180720172849_v2.xml"

0 Kudos
JosephC_Intel

Hi,

We appreciate you submit the question on this forum. It will be a great user experienced in the bigger scope of Intel support. Regarding your question, Anand our level 1 support has provided adequate assistant on this matter.

Will need to handle this question in PM (Private Message) in order to address your question and answer.

Please check your internal message box for more info.

Thanks,

Joseph

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
JosephC_Intel

Hi,

As per our communication in Private Message, this issue should be considered as CLOSED for now. Kindly acknowledge it.

Hope to see you in other new forum thread.

Thanks,

Joseph

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos