Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20642 Discussions

How can we get the latest transceiver toolkit example design of Arria 10 and Stratix 10?

BQi
Beginner

we can not find it in website.

in the mean time, below design also can not download https://fpgacloud.intel.com/devstore/platform/15.1/Standard/arria-10-native-phy-with-transceiver-toolkit-design-example/

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

As I understand it, you have some inquiries related to the XCVR toolkit design example for A10 and S10 devices. For your information, as I understand it, previously there are some designs availabe in wiki but wiki is no longer accessible. I have emailed you simple A10 and S10 H-tile TTK designs which I have previously downloaded from wiki for your reference.

0 Kudos
BQi
Beginner
Thanks you. I also notice that it is base 15.1, so I want to get the latest version, such as 19.x version, A10 and S10, Official version is better. thanks
0 Kudos
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee
Hi, For your information, sorry as there is no official or latest version of the XVCR toolkit example design. Factory no longer publish example design on toolkit in web (like what we have for V series devices) starting A10 devices if I understand it correctly. The q15.1 version is published previously to wiki by front line support. Sorry for the inconvenience. You may try to upgrade the design to 19.x and feel free to let me know if there is any concern. Thank you. Best regards, Chee Pin
0 Kudos