How to compatible between HDMI 2.1 and HDMI 2.0/1,4 in Intel FPGA HDMI IP

Regards

Sam

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ZH_Intel
Employee

Hi Sam,

We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Zul

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ZH_Intel
Employee

Hi Sam,

Good day.

May I know what is your target expectation on your project? Maybe a simple brief on your project would do.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Zul

0 Kudos
ZH_Intel
Employee

Hi Sam,

We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Zul

0 Kudos
ZH_Intel
Employee

Hi Sam,

Based on your question, if you already have the existing HDMI 2.0 project and want to convert it to HDMI 2.1, then the answer will be not compatible. This is due to different interface and software design for HDMI 2.1.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Zul

0 Kudos