Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20638 Discussions

Lifecycle for Max V CPLD

Fooanon
Beginner

What is the lifecycle status of Max V CPLDs? Specifically 5M570ZT144C5N? Distributors like Mouser and Digikey no longer show pricing information and Mouser suggests verifying lifecycle status with Intel.

Is 5M570ZT144C5N still recommended for new designs?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Fakhrul
Employee

Hi Fooanon,

For your information 5M570ZT144C5N is still active and available. Anyhow, the life cycle is depending on its order volume. Hence, we do not have the estimated EOL.

For the discontinued FPGA and CPLD, you can always refer to Product Discontinuance Notices (PDN) through this link: (Intel® FPGA PCNs, PDNs, and ADVs) If the Ordering Part Number does not have any PDN available, the part is still active and available.

You can subscribe to our customer notification mailing list at below link so that you can be notified when an Altera(now Intel) device is going to be discontinued.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/programmable/articles/000080707.html

Regards,

Fakhrul

0 Kudos
Fakhrul
Employee

Hi,

I wish to follow up with you about this case. Do you have any updates? 

Otherwise, this thread will be idling and marked as inactive, thus it will be transitioned to community support because there is no update received from you in a while.

Regards,

Fakhrul

0 Kudos
Fakhrul
Employee

As we do not receive any response from you to the previous answer that we provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos
JRB
Beginner

I also have the same question.  I have tried to follow the links you provided but I don't believe I'm finding what I think I need to see.  I just need to get signed up to receive notifications on for 5M570ZT144C5N and its proving to be not evident or easy.

0 Kudos