Hi We are looking for some recommendation on a Intel fpga device for our next project. I wonder if i can get some recommendation here? I consider all series of Intel fpga product as long as it can meet the following requirements:
1. Large logic resource: 300K to 2000K Logic cells
2. Readily available for mass production (2000-5000 supply in months)
3. No export control issue to China
4. Prefer to have existing reference design and development board
5. We don't have specific requirement on memory, dsp resource, transceiver, I/O counts and temperature range
- You can use Cyclone V, Stratix 10 & Arria 10 series FPGA which have lot of reference design and Development kits.Refer below links for more information
2. You can contact the Intel Authorized Distributors regarding availability and supply related queries.