Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20703 Discussions

Max 10 FPGA 10M04SCU169C8G Top marking mismatch (very urgent)

nithinpalanisamy
Beginner

Hi,

The max 10 FPGA that we have purchased for our project doesn't exactly match with device marking format found on Intel website. we are worried it might be a duplicate. It doesn't contain a family name (max 10) on it.  should i be worried? Please confirm if family name (max 10) is a must on top and please confirm if it is original or duplicate.  please see the below image of fpga that we have purchased (max 10 logo is not there)

This is what we have received (no max 10 logo on top)This is what we have received (no max 10 logo on top)

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

Hello and good day,

Thank you for reaching out to Intel FPGA Community. For your doubts, usually we do not provide the authenticity of the products to avoid grey market.

However from your question, I can confirm that the top marking format for MPN: 10M04SCU169C8G does not contain the family device's name (MAX 10) on it due to smaller package of the part.

Regards,

Aqid Ayman

View solution in original post

3 Replies
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

Hello and good day,

Thank you for reaching out to Intel FPGA Community. For your doubts, usually we do not provide the authenticity of the products to avoid grey market.

However from your question, I can confirm that the top marking format for MPN: 10M04SCU169C8G does not contain the family device's name (MAX 10) on it due to smaller package of the part.

Regards,

Aqid Ayman

nithinpalanisamy
Beginner

Thank you very much Aqid for your quick reply. Thank you....

0 Kudos
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread.

Thank you.

0 Kudos