Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20641 Discussions

Not able to download quartus standard edition ver.21.1

ykchan
Beginner

Hi,

I am encountering  usb blaster driver issue in ver.20.1.1 and I learnt that ver.21.1 may help to resolve this. but, I have the following error message when I am trying to download the quartus II version 21.1  

HTTP Error 404.15 - Not Found

The request filtering module is configured to deny a request where the query string is too long.

Please help

Thank You

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DLync7
Novice

Hi,

I just wanted to add I am having the same issue, can't download anything from https://fpgasoftware.intel.com

If the exact download link is known the download will work, but currently there seems to be a URL redirection issue on the fpgasoftware website itself.

Edit: Appears to only be an issue when downloading from a Linux based OS. Worked fine in Windows 10.

Thanks

-David

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

@ykchan 

Could you try again with the cache cleared and see if the issue still persists? 

If so, could you share a screenshot showing the error message? 

May need to ask IT to fix it. 

Best Regards,

Richard Tan

0 Kudos
ykchan
Beginner

Issue solved. I can download now

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

I’m glad that your question has been addressed. With that, I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Richard Tan

p/s: If any answer from the community or Intel support are helpful, please feel free to give Kudos. 

0 Kudos