Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers

Quartus 23.1

Toros
Beginner

Hi, 

Quartus 23.1 does not support Stratix 10 AX devices. Am I missing something? If this is true,  When can we expect the support?

Thanks and best regards, 

0 Kudos
16 Replies
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

What's your indication that it's not supported?  S10 has been in Quartus for years.  I'm presuming you've installed Pro and the Stratix 10 .qdz.

0 Kudos
Toros
Beginner

S10 AX is a new device How come it is supported for years!  

0 Kudos
SyafieqS

Do you mean Quartus 23.1 does not support Stratix 10 AX variant? Quartus support all S10 variant, do you mind explain it more?

0 Kudos
Toros
Beginner

Please see the attachment screen shot. There is no option for Stratix 10 AX device: 

0 Kudos
Toros
Beginner

In Quartus 23.1, When you try to pick a device from Stratix 10 AX, there is no option for Stratix 10 AX variant.  There are options for GX,SX,MX,TX,DX but not for AX. What am I missing?

0 Kudos
Toros
Beginner

In Quartus 23.1, When you try to pick a device from Stratix 10 AX, there is no option for Stratix 10 AX variant.  There are options for GX,SX,MX,TX,DX but not for AX. What am I missing?

0 Kudos
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

Did you try putting the specific part number in the name filter there?

0 Kudos
Toros
Beginner

Please see the link below. There is only one device shown in this Intel link. Quartus 23.1 does not give you any option to select this one or any other AX device: 

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/details/fpga/stratix/10/ax.html

0 Kudos
Toros
Beginner

I pick the Stratix 10 on the device section, then put "1SA" at device filter section in Quartus 23.1, there is no device.

Please see the attachment files to see the steps I followed above.   

Please see the link below. There is only one device shown in this Intel link. Quartus 23.1 does not give you any option to select this one or any other AX device: 

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/details/fpga/stratix/10/ax.html

0 Kudos
SyafieqS

I checking this. Will let you know any update

0 Kudos
Toros
Beginner

Hello, This is just a follow up message. is there Any update about the case?

0 Kudos
FvM
Valued Contributor III
Notice that 10AX documentation is only available on request, guess that software support has to be requested as well.
0 Kudos
SyafieqS

I am checking this with developer how to enable this device.

Will get back to you.

0 Kudos
SyafieqS

I am sending something to your email. Please check it.

0 Kudos
SyafieqS

Hello Bugra,

Let me know if there is any update from your end.

0 Kudos
SyafieqS

As we do not receive any response from you on the previous question/reply/answer that we have provided. Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

p/s: If any answer from community or Intel support are helpful, please feel free to mark as solution, give Kudos and rate 5/5 survey

0 Kudos