Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20883 Discussions

RMA CN Request PN16-100818-01 IC FPGA 544 I/O 1152FBGA 5AGXFB3H4F35I5G

siewli-wintec
Novice

URGENT!!!

PLEASE ASSIST FOR HOW TO SUBMIT RMA CN CORRECTLY. 

siewliwintec_0-1718767232259.png

Labels (1)
8 Replies
Farabi
Employee

Hello,

For RMA , if you dont have IPS(Intel Premier Support) account, please contact your distributor who supply the device to you for filing RMA through IPS.

regards,

Farabi

0 Kudos
siewli-wintec
Novice

Hello,

Your said IPS account, we have created since 6/4 and no further updates since then. Instead of correct RMA portal, distributor direct us to raise ticket here and then post to a forum. Likely this is not the ideal way to proceed for an RMA process or this is in fact the right proceeding? Please correct me as I'm confused. Could you please assist to guide how to file RMA through IPS as mentioned in order to move forward. Your kind help would be very much appreciated.

siewliwintec_0-1718853011339.png

Xiuly

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. Farabi is contacting FACR team to consolidate the FACR for Wintec. FACR team will contact you shortly. Formally we only support FACR through IPS.

Best regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
wuyuetian
New Contributor I

Regarding the issue of 5AGXFB3H4F35I5G discontinued replacement and large-volume ordering, we have set up a special team to conduct research and achieved good results. Are you interested in joining?
Email:jack@aceicc.com

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

It has been a while since you last posted to this case. Do you have any other question regarding this issue?

Do let me know if I can assist you further.

Best regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
siewli-wintec
Novice

Hi Nazrul,

Thanks for asking. Regret to inform you that I have failed to submit any RMA till to-date. I was direct to fill an ESR form and Global RMA form but was still pending at the moment. For Intel RMA, do you have any SOP or User Manual/ Guideline that can be provided so that we know exactly how the correct application flows are and what information/details are needed for the submission. This is so unprofessional and not effective. It's has been a month and now CM is urging for a firm revert while Intel team is unable to resolve any RMA proceeding. Please understand and would be appreciate if you could help to make this to move. Thank you so much!    

0 Kudos
Farabi
Employee

Hi Siew Li,

Please accept our apologize for late responding to your request.

Its quite hard to get FA support through forum platform. Thats why I requested FAE to submit IPS case.

I am now pushing QA team to support you to process this FA request on forum platform. Please hold on.

regards,

Farabi

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

As we do not receive any response from you on the previous question/reply/answer that we have provided. Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

Best regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos