Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20704 Discussions

RoHS declaration

Steve_Lock
Beginner

I have tried to obtain a RoHS Declaration of Conformance for part number 10M04SCE144C8G but have not received an email response.
I am redirected from the MDDS database to PSG database which finds the part and reports that an email has been sent.
I have checked my junk email and there is nothing there.
I require the RoHS Declaration of Conformance to complete our internal declaration for one of our boards.

Can you please supply the file for 10M04SCE144C8G?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Intel community.

PSG MDS webpage is currently down, although there is thank you message sending to requestor, but no MDDS report will be sent to the requestor mailbox. I have sent the MDDS through email attachment.

Regards,

Aiman

0 Kudos
Steve_Lock
Beginner

Will the declarations be updated regarding the RoHS amendment  2015/863/EU which comes in to force in July of this year? 

Without the revised declaration the parts will not be able to be used in the EU.

0 Kudos
RES1
Beginner

I need the MSDS (ROHS Declaration) for 10M02SCU169I7G, where can I get this one as well?

0 Kudos
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Intel ® FPGA is compliant with Restrictions of Hazardous Substances (RoHS (EU) 2015/863) Phthalate Restrictions and will be updated time to time if there is any changes.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/support-resources/knowledge-base/component/2019/does-intel-fpga-compliance-with-restrictions-of-hazardous-substa.html

Thanks.

Regards,

Aiman