Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20680 Discussions

alternate for cyclone III FPGA ep3c120f780i7n

sharu12345
Beginner

Dear sir,

Please suggest alternate for the cyclone III FPGA ep3c120f780i7n with FFF. we have found EOL for this part 2023.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Fakhrul
Employee

Hi sharu12345,

Could you provide me with the link of PDN (Product Discontinuance Notice) for this product?

I couldn't find it regarding the PDN of this product.

Regards,

Fakhrul

0 Kudos
sharu12345
Beginner

Hi,

PFA ,this component is not  recommended for new design from intel website. Also it is becoming obsolete in 2023. pls refer report from silicon expert website.

0 Kudos
Fakhrul
Employee

Hi sharu12345,

Yes, Cyclone III is still active but not recommended for new design.

Alternatively, you can consider using Cyclone IV, Cyclone V, or Cyclone 10. You may take a look the following website:

Intel® Cyclone® FPGA and Cyclone® V SoC Devices

Regards,

Fakhrul

0 Kudos
Fakhrul
Employee

Hi sharu12345,

I wish to follow up with you on this case. Do you still have further inquiries on this issue? Please feel free to let me know if there is any concern so that we could further assist you.

Otherwise, this thread will be idling and marked as inactive, thus it will be transitioned to community support because there is no update received from you in a while.

Regards,

Fakhrul

0 Kudos
Fakhrul
Employee

This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos