Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20687 Discussions

code flash error in 5cgxfc7c6f23

Aravindpalanisamy

hai!...

I am using 5CGXFC7C6F23 IC, during code flash into controller, programmer setup showing some error like couldnt connect the device. we are using usb blaster 2 programmer ( driver installed )and programmer ide ver: 14.0. During fpga board power down mode as well as power on mode same problem is coming. kindly give your valuable solution  and i have attached the error message image  for your reference.

Thanks &regards 

Aravind P

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Aravindpalanisamy, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In reference to this scenario, just to let you know, I moved your post to the proper department so they can further assist you with this matter as soon as possible.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Aravindpalanisamy

Hai Alberto_r_intel!!.

Last 4 days i am waiting for the reply for my above question but still not received any assistance form your side . Kindly take it as a high priority and suggest me as soon as possible. 

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Aravindpalanisamy, Thank you very much for your response.

Let me apologize for any inconvenience, I already transferred the case to the proper department before, I will transfer it once again for them to further assist you as soon as possible.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
JohnT_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Could you confirm if the board is power up successfully? Have you try to measure the nConfig, nStatus and CONF_DONE pin?

Have you try the step in https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/support-resources/knowledge-base/solutions/rd03312011_647.html?

0 Kudos