I can not find INIT_DONE, only find CONF_DONE, the previous reset mode using INIT_DONE for cyclone can not be used , will you please tell me the standard mode to reset the max10?
Thank you for contacting Intel community.
Have you follow MAX 10 configuration userguide? If not, please kindly refer to the userguide below:
Let me know if you need further information.
thanks a lot for you help,
after powering on, the fpga will:
- be configured by the configuring file
- after being configured , reset the whole register,
- go to implement the function
the content you mentioned above is the work in phase 1 , and what I care about is in phase 2 above,
- firstly can I use locked of the pll to reset the register of the fpga as below:
assign reset = locked ?
2. secondly , or should I construct a Resistance capacitance charging circuit to get the reset signal , and then input the reset signal to the FPGA ?
what is the best mode to reset the fpga register ?
- You can perform reset by using PLL or reset IP.
- You can also write RTL to perform reset internally when there is some problem
or you can connect the reset input to a switch
depends on your design.