Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20688 Discussions

where is the pin map of 10M02SCE144I7G? I need help!

HuaYuLiang
Beginner

I read the many data sheet and documents  which include the MAX 10 but I can't find them.

such as in m10_datasheet-683794-666319.pdf, I can find signal's timing and max frequency...and JTAG Timing Specifications, but where is the pin map table and footprint or package???

of cause I downloaded package from MOUSER, but I need pin map of 10M02SCE144I7G.

if possible, could you can give me a demo schematic about 10M02SCE144?

best regards to you.

YuLiang Hua

in CHINA

0 Kudos
5 Replies
HuaYuLiang
Beginner

Is there anyone??

0 Kudos
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

HI,

Thank you for reaching out to Intel Community.

I am deeply apologize to inform you that we do not provide the pin map.

Alternatively, you can view the pin location via Pin Planner tool in Quartus. You may find it by click the Menu Assignments, choose Pin Planner, or by clicking on the icon for Pin Planner.

You also can view the schematic symbols by downloading the odl. file provided through the link below:

Intel® FPGA Schematic Symbols, and select the Intel Max 10 device family.

HuaYuLiang
Beginner

Thanks your reply!

I can't understand "we do not provide the pin map", why?? 

0 Kudos
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

Hi YuLiang,

I apologize I do not have the answer for that. Instead, we provide the pin list for 10M02SCE144 as attached.

In the Intel® MAX® 10 FPGA Design Guidelines, it mentioned the usage of Quartus Prime Pin Planner for I/O pin planning. You can refer to the below links:

1.6.1.2. Use the Intel® Quartus® Prime Pin Planner for I/O pin...

0 Kudos
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

Hello,

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos