Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID

Cannot Create RAID 0

StevenWong
Beginner

Hello All, i am encountering a problem between my NUC 12 enthusiast and Optane memory H20, the raid option was unselectable in bios and Storage Management , i have checked all the driver was installed properly. is there something wrong or missing for my configuration?

Thank you! 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello StevenWong, 

Thank you for posting in the communities. Kindly please allow me to coordinate this with our team and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible. 

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello StevenWong, 

Upon coordinating with our team, we want to let you know about the transition to ASUS of NUC 7 through 13 as of January 16, 2024. This means that all software, firmware, BIOS support, and security advisories will be supported through ASUS. You may also check out this article for more details: Customer Support Services for Intel® NUC Products Has Transitioned to ASUS as of January 16, 2024. 

While you will need to reach out to ASUS regarding your NUC 12, we would like to provide you with this reference article as well: RAID Setup Procedure for Intel® NUC Kits. It may be helpful for your setup.

You may reach out to ASUS using this link: https://www.asus.com/support

Ramyer M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos