Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID
2089 Discussions

I want to be notified by Intel Optane Memory and Storage Management in the event of a RAID malfuncti

nekocafe
Beginner

I have no documentation, so I would like to ask a question.

I would like to be notified by Intel Optane Memory and Storage Management in the event of a RAID malfunction. Can I be notified in the lower right corner by installing the software without having to change the Windows settings?

I am referring to the following website, but I do not see an "option to receive notifications from apps and other senders" in the latest Windows 10 and Windows 11, so I would like to know how I can get notifications.

I also did not see Optane memory in the settings for receiving notifications from each sender.

https://www.intel.co.jp/content/www/jp/ja/support/articles/000087944/technologies/intel-rapid-storage-technology-intel-rst.html?erpm_id=12356912_ts1660704542662

Thank you in advance.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

0 Kudos
6 Replies
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, nekocafe.

Good day,

Thank you for posting on the Intel Community Support Forums.

I received your ticket regarding the Optane Memory and Storage Management application, and I will be reviewing this.

With your question being related to the RAID and notification functionalities of the tool, I will move your thread to the Intel Rapid Storage Technology forum, and y colleagues will be assisting you with this.

Regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
nekocafe
Beginner

Dear Bruce C.

Thank you for contacting me.
Am I to continue to wait for a response?

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello nekocafe,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST).

In order to investigate this situation, please take pictures of the steps that you are following to enable the notification.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello nekocafe, 

After checking your thread, I would like to know if you need further assistance. 

If so, please let me know. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello nekocafe, 

I was checking your thread and see that we have not heard back from you.  

I’m going to close your post, but if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to create a new thread. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
john28
Beginner

I was looking forward for same problem.

Thanks to moderators for amazing response

0 Kudos