Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID
2055 Discussions

Intel© Accelerated Storage Manager - problem verification

ARuss5
Beginner

After install this product - what i do write in login/pass ?

my local accounts - don't work

new local acount (administrator rights) - don't work

Always "Access denied. Try again."

0 Kudos
5 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Spartac,

Thank you for joining the Rapid Storage Technology Community. I am sorry to hear you are having issues with this matter.

Please provide your https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- Download Intel® System Support Utility for Windows* report and also a screenshot of the login you are getting.

To attach a file, you must click "Use Advanced Editor" in the top right corner of the response box, then the "attach" option will appear in the bottom right corner of the response box.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
ARuss5
Beginner

information about my harware is secret

in report do not contains my login(s)

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thank you for that information.

Sure I understand, but we need more information from your system in order to address this matter. I can send you a private message and you can share some information there. Where did you downloaded the Intel® Accelerated Storage Manager?

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

/thread/119185 Spartac,

If you need further assistance let us know.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
VPlas
Beginner

Hi. I have the same issue

I cant enter the Intel© Accelerated Storage Manager by web interface,

The server runs Windoows 2008 R2, and it has a Domain controller role in the active directory (so it has no local admin).

I have tride all of combination whith login/password, but every time i has a "Access denied. Try again." mistake.

The server motherbord is X9DR3-LN4F+

Do you have any solution?/message/506009# 506009 Intel© Accelerated Storage Manager
0 Kudos