Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID

Intel software raid 0 fail

jotoce3435
Beginner

One HDD was disconnected from the raid0 and ssd was connected in its sata slot. After returning HDD the raid is not recognized.

Any chance restore raid?(

0 Kudos
4 Replies
jotoce3435
Beginner

uup

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

jotoce3435, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this topic, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

What is the model of the motherboard?

If this is a laptop, what is the model of it?

What is the specific model of the HDDs/SSDs connected to the computer for the RAID 1 configuration? 

Is this a new computer?

Was the RAID 1 configuration working fine before?

Is there any particular reason why you needed to disconnect the HDD and connect the SSD?

Do you see any error messages showing in reference to the RAID configuration?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes besides disconnecting the HDD?

Which Windows* version are you using?

Does the problem happen at home or in the work environment?

Please attach the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Also, please provide the RAID report for us to be able to verify the status of the RAID:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000006351/technologies.html

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

Hello jotoce3435, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

Hello jotoce3435, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos