Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID
2047 Discussions

Kann altes IntelMatrixStorageConsole8.9 (Win7) gegen neues IntelMatrixStorageConsole (Win10) ersetzt werden?

idata
Employee

... ich hätte doch besser abschreiben sollen "... gegen neues IntelRapidStorageTechnology (Win10) ersetzt werden?", weil alt "Das RAID-Plug-In konnte nicht geladen werden" und will "wegen nicht ordnungsgemäßem Treiber" nicht mehr funktionieren!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
idata
Employee

Erfteule: Thank you very much for contacting the Intel® Rapid Storage Technology communities. We will do our best to provide the information you are looking for.

In regard to your question, it will depend on the platform that you are using and if it all the components are fully compatible with that version of the application.

What is the model of your motherboard?

What is the model of the processor?

If this is a laptop, what is the model of it?

Which Windows version are you using?

On the following link you will see the latest version of Intel® Rapid Storage Technology application, which is 15.9, you can always try to install it to confirm if it is compatible with your system, it will not harm the computer:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27400/Intel-Rapid-Storage-Technology-Intel-RST-?product=55005

Any further questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto R

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Danke für die Rückmeldung - hier die Computerdaten:

- im PC-Gehäuse

- ASUSTeK Computer INC. P6X58D-E

- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (64Bit, Vers1709)

- Intel Core i/ CPU 960@3.20GHz

- NVIDIA Quadro 4000

- RAM 24 GB

- 2x RAID

- Start mit SSD (500G)

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Erfteule: Thank you very much for providing that information. We will do further research on this matter to provide the most accurate response. As soon as I get any updates I will post all the details on this thread.

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto R

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Erfteule: I just wanted to let you know that I received an update in this matter, and actually the chipset of the computer does not support Windows® 10, in this case the best thing to do will be to re-install Windows® 7 since that operating system is fully compatible with the application.

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto R

0 Kudos