Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID
2055 Discussions

RAID einrichten auf mein Laptop

Marvob
Beginner

Hallo Intel- community,
könnt ihr mir bitte in leichter Sprache "sagen" was man alles machen muss, um auf dem MSIGT83vr 7rf ein Hardware RAID 0 zu erstellen, mit den 2 SSDs (die auch zu RAID 0 connected waren, so wie es in der Produktbeschreibung Steht), denn von Windows geht nicht mehr, ich muss es neu installieren,
ist auf einen Einem einzelnen of this 2 SSDs nicht Installiert Werden Kann, denn es wird bei der Laufwerk Auswahl Fehlercode 0x80300024 angezeigt (war Bestimmt daran Liegt, das noch ein zweite SSD im Computer ist)?
Vielen Dank für eure Antwort.
LG Marvin

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JosafathB_Intel

Hello, Marvob.

Thank you for contacting Intel® Memory and Storage support.

We have a forum for RST RAID Solutions, and we are moving this thread to that forum so you can get an answer to your inquiry as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Josh B.

Intel® Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Marvob, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

Just to let you know, we only provide support in English language and currently, we are using a translation tool.

In reference to this scenario, you mentioned "because error code 0x80300024 is displayed when selecting the drive", that error according to what I found it is related to: Error code 0X80300024 can be caused by anything from insufficient disk space on the destination drive or damaged/corrupted installation media to a damaged, dying or otherwise corrupted hard drive.

Regarding your question, "can you please tell" me in simple language what you have to do to create a hardware RAID 0 on the MSIGT83vr 7rf, with the 2 SSDs", in the link below you will find a guide showing the steps to follow for the creation of RAID 0:

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/chipsets/imsm/sb/irst_user_guide.pdf

Now, in order to determine what is the proper Intel® RST version your laptop and to confirm if in fact both SSD's are being detected properly, please attach the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Marvob,  

Were you able to check the previous post? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Marvob, 

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance or if you have additional questions, please create a new thread and we will gladly assist you.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos