Intel® RST, RAID
2054 Discussions

Re:Regarding notify setting of Intel Optane Memory and Storage Management

OsamuKeiya
Beginner

Hi. 

Thank you for your support.

I want the answer in the thread below

community.intel.com/t5/Rapid-Storage-Technology/Re-Regarding-notify-setting-of-Intel-Optane-Memory-and-Storage/m-p/1342388#M10515

Best regards,

Osamu KEITYA

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

OsamuKeiya, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

We will do further research on this matter, as soon as there are any updates, we will post all the details on your original thread.

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello OsamuKeiya, I just received an update on this matter.

Since the other thread is already closed, I will provide all the answers to your questions on this thread.

Where can I download 18.X, which can be used on the platform I'm using?

Please tell me the download link.

-Here is the link:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19512/intel-rapid-storage-technology-driver-installation-software-with-intel-optane-memory-10th-and-11th-gen-platforms.html

In case you require to see the RAID status you will need to open the RST console.

I don't understand this meaning.

Is this the case for 17.11? Or if you used 18.X?

-The Intel® RST console is the user interface screen that you need to download directly from the Microsoft store:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/intel-optane-memory-and-storage-management/9mzng5hzwz1t#activetab=pivot:overviewtab

My purpose is not to check the status of the RAID.

I want to be notified when the RAID status changes.

-In order to do that, once you download and install the Intel® RST console, you just need to look for the "Notifications and Actions" settings in Windows, you can enter that name in the search bar to find it, and then you will see a list of applications in there, look for Intel® Optane™ Memory and then switch that option to "On" to get the notifications about the RAID status changes.

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
OsamuKeiya
Beginner

Hi,
thank you for your answer.

I will prepare the environment and confirm the information you have given me.
I need some time.

Best regards,

Osamu KEIYA

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hi OsamuKeiya, You are very welcome, thank you very much for sharing those updates.

"I need some time.", no problem at all, go ahead, take your time to prepare your environment and once you get the chance, please let us know the results.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello OsamuKeiya, I just wanted to check if there are any updates from the tests you were trying and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello OsamuKeiya, Since we have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos