Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID

[SOLVED] RAID10 Verify Stuck

KobiCurry
Beginner

Update:

After using CrystalDiskInfo and carefully reading SMART of each disk. I found the culprit. One of the disk is having 400,000+ Read Error Rate. Seem like my disk is failed.

I am deleting attached file to preserve my privacy now.

Hi,

I have RAID10 setup running with 4 disks. There was a blackout occur and after the power has restored. My RAID setup has been stuck on verifying and repairing at 31%. I tried reboot and re-perform verifying and repairing, the progress is gradually increase then it stopped at 31% again. I also tried to only trigger only the array verification without repair, yet it still stuck at 31%. The SMART reading indicate that all disks are healthy. It would be easy if the system tells me one of the drive has failed. But this, I have no clue what to do next.

I have attached Intel RST System Report along with Intel SSU Scan Information file for diagnostics.

Please help.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
David_G_Intel

Hello KobiCurry

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. Please confirm if the issue was resolved after replacing the drive or if you still need assistance.

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
David_G_Intel

Hello KobiCurry

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. Please confirm if the issue was resolved after replacing the drive or if you still need assistance.

Regards, 

David G 

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.    

Best regards,  

David G.  

0 Kudos
KobiCurry
Beginner

I can confirm that after I replaced the drive and rebuild the array everything works normally.

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

We are glad to know you found a solution, since the thread is solved we will close it now.  

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.  

Best regards,  

David G  

0 Kudos