Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID
Announcements
The Intel sign-in experience is changing in February to support enhanced security controls. If you sign in, click here for more information.
1866 Discussions

Ssd is not detected in windows installation

Frankd
Beginner
Hi everyone,
I just bought a Asus F15 2021 FX506HCB, the computer came without So installed.
I am trying to install win 11 and win 10 but I got same issue, the windows installation don't see any disk to install the SO, the PC comes with solid disk Intel SSDPEKNU512GZ.
I tried to format the disk from the CMD using a USB bootable but when I do a "List disk" command the disk is not appearing, but if I check from the bios it is detected, I have Asus bios utility version 2.20.0049, so I was checking the SSD from the Bios and it detects the SSD as a Non-raid physical disk.

Do you know what I can do to install the windows?

Thanks a lot!
Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Frankd
Beginner
Solved it, if someone has same issue and similar Bios there is the name of the driver, after so many tries I found the correct one and now I could install windows

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Frankd
Beginner
Solved it, if someone has same issue and similar Bios there is the name of the driver, after so many tries I found the correct one and now I could install windows
IvoMinchev
Beginner

Man, just leave the proper driver ot link... Probably there other similar situatuations.