Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID
2047 Discussions

Technologie de stockage Intel Rapid: Disque SATA sur Controleur 0, Port 0: En danger(evenement SMART)?

AEvou
Beginner

tBonjour,

Depuis quelques jours, une notification de Technologie de Stockage Intel Rapid s'affiche:

Disque SATA sur Controleur 0, Port 0: En danger(evenement SMART)

J'ai suivi les instruction mais n'arrive pas a fixer le probleme. En fichier attaché, une capture de l'ecran du logiciel...

Merci d'avance...

Config: ASUS N56V - CPU: Intel core I7 - 3630QM, 2.4Ghz - RAM: 8GB - HDD: 750GB - ODD: DVD Sup MTI - OS: Win8
0 Kudos
3 Replies
DArce
Valued Contributor III

With that message you are being informed that there is a potential issue with that hard drive and that it should be replaced soon to prevent any problems with your system. That is the idea of using S.M.A.R.T. in your drives.

You should check the hard drive with its respective manufacturer and check what would be causing this and replace it if it's still under warranty.

AEvou
Beginner

Hello @Diego_Intel,

I am very happy to receive an help from you. I wish I met again manufacturers but I bought that appliance when I was abroad (China). Unfortunately, I don't think I have an opportunity to meet them again . And in my country there is a lack of certified dealer...

Thanks a lot...

0 Kudos
DArce
Valued Contributor III

You could run a third party software to verify the disk, however, the best thing would be to look for a new drive to replace that one.

If the system is installed in RAID mode, you can add the new hard drive, migrate the standalone drive to a RAID 1 and then remove the old hard drive once the migration process has been completed. That way you can continue using the same operating system installation and the rest of the installed

0 Kudos