Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID

Trim raid 10

Валерий
Beginner

Приветствую всех. Я хотел бы узнать, поддерживается ли Trim в массиве raid 10 из SATA SSD накопителей? чипсет  Intel B460. Если да, то обязательно накопители должны быть Intel?  

0 Kudos
5 Replies
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Валерий.

Thank you for contacting Intel Community Support.

Пожалуйста, иь, пожалуйста, будьте проинформированы о том, что я могу поддержать вас только на английском языке. Я использовал инструмент веб-перевода для перевода этого ответа, следовательно, может быть некоторый неточный перевод.

Please be informed that I can only support you in English. I have used a web translation tool to translate this response hence, there may be some inaccurate translation.

We understood from your ticket that you are working with an Intel motherboard chipset B460, we would like to know what the exact motherboard model is and what RAID solution you will be using.

I will follow up on December 3rd, or we can schedule a different date for the follow-up.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Валерий
Beginner

Здравствуйте. Материнская плата GIGABYTE B460M DS3H.  Решение RAID 10

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Валерий.

Thank you for the response and details.

My apologies, what I wanted to confirm with the "RAID solution" is if you are working with Intel Rapid Storage Technology to manage the RAID 10.

I will follow up on December 4th or you can let me know a different date to follow-up.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Валерий.

This message is to follow up on your thread to check if you still need assistance.

I wanted to confirm if you are working with Intel Rapid Storage Technology or a different RAID solution.

I will follow up on December 9th or we can schedule a different date to follow-up if necessary.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hello, Валерий.

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards, 

Maria R.  

0 Kudos