Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID

intel rst

ok8
Beginner

i installed the intel rst and this was the biggest mistake of my life. for som reason my disk usage is used by my system most of the time and everything is slower than before. so i decide to go uninstall and i can't. instead of uninstalling it sends me to installing again. i used control panel went to uninstall and cicked uninstall and instead of uninstalling it led me to installing again. idk what is that but that is odd. so i figured i can use 3rd party app to uninstall still not possible it makes me install instead. went to settings and to apps and tried to uninstall from there no luck either. it is slowing me down so hard idk why 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

ok8, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

Just to confirm, in order to provide the most accurate assistance on this matter:

What was the reason why you tired to install Intel® Rapid Storage Technology?

Did you check directly with the manufacturer of the computer/board to confirm which is the Intel® RST version validated by them?

When you go to "Apps and Features" and you choose to uninstall the application, do you get an error message?

Could you please provide a screenshot of that error message or when you the other about installing it again?

Please provide the SSU report so we can verify further details about your platform:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

ok8, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hello ok8, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos