Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID
2055 Discussions

ssd caching option not showing up in intel rst

GFrag2
Beginner

the title says it all,i have downloaded the latest version of the app and it won't show up

my specs are:

i5 6600k

gigabyte z270 ultra gaming

16 gb of corsair vengeance 2400mhz

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello matfrags,

Thank you for joining the Intel Community Support.

I understand that SSD cache is not available when using Intel® RST. I would like to further assist you.

First, I would like to know the version of Intel® RST or Intel® RSTe you are using and additional information about your configuration as well.

Please run these tools and attach the reports.

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility. Follow these steps.

1.Download the Intel® System Support Utility and save the application to your system.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

2.Open the application and click Scan to see system and device information. The Intel® System Support Utility defaults to the Summary View on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says summary to change to Detailed View.

3.To save your scan, click Next and click Save. You can save the file to any accessible location on your computer.

4. Attach the report to this thread.

2. Intel® RST report.

1.Open the Intel Rapid Storage Technology user interface (Start > Programs > Intel > Intel® Rapid Storage Technology).

2.Click the Help icon.

3.Click the System Report icon.

4.Click Save.

Wanner G.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello matfrags,

By knowing if you are using Intel® RST or Intel® RSTe, we can get useful information to help you troubleshoot this issue.

I would like to know if you can attach the reports mentioned above. I will be glad to assist.

Wanner G.
0 Kudos