Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID

update firmware RES3TV360

AГолу
Beginner

i download firmware Intel_RES3xVxxx_B057_Firmware_CPLD.zip

Boot the target system to the EFI shell.

Run "storcli /call /eall show" 

result in screenshot1111.jpg

help me please update firmware.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Emeth_O_Intel
Hello, Thank you so much for contacting us about this concern. I would like to inform you that this Firmware/CPLD code update require the Intel® RAID Expander to be connected to a compatible Intel® RAID Controller (IT/IR or MR) or SAS adapter. See below for the HBA compatibility list. MR Intel® RAID Controllers RS3MC044, RS3DC080, RS3DC040, RS3SC008, RS3WC080, MS3HC080, RMS3CC080, RMS3CC040, RMS3AC160, RSP3TD160F, RSP3MD088F, RSP3DD080F, RSP3WD080E, RMSP3HD080E IT/IR Intel® RAID Controllers or SAS adapters RS3FC044, RS3UC080, RS3UC080J, RS3GC008, RMS3JC080, RMS3VC160, RMSP3JD160J, RSP3QD160J, RSP3GD016J If you have any other question, please do not hesitate and let me know and I will be more than happy to assist you. Best regards, Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Emeth_O_Intel
Hello, I would like to know if the information provided help you out with this configuration? If so, please let me know in order to proceed with the next step. Best regards, Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Emeth_O_Intel
Hello, I would like to make sure some detail about this issue that you have been facing, Could you please so kind and let me know what is the firmware version that you have install for RAID Expander? The Firmware B024 needed to be flashed prior to flash latest version B057+CPLD; however, please provide us the model of the RAID controller that you have on your system in order to confirm the information. Best regards, Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Emeth_O_Intel
Hello, I would like to see if the information provided help you in order to identify the root cause of the issue. If so, please let us know in order to verify the information. On the other hand, I haven't seen any activity on this thread. So, I am going to proceed and close it. If you have any other question please do not hesitate and contact us back and we will be more than happy to assist you. Best regards, Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician. Under Contract to Intel Corporation.
0 Kudos