Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4917 Discussions

Ошибка жесткого диска

Bakhytzhan
Beginner

Зафикисировали на жестком диске Intel   | SSK1T92021502X | 1.92T 2.5 SATA 1DW S4510  | 4 |   ошибку.

По рекомендации сервисной поддержки, извлекли и вставили обратно проблемный жесткий диск. Не помогло.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, Bakhytzhan.

Thank you for the picture.

I will contact you privately to continue with the warranty process.

Just for future reference for you an other users, it is better to contact us directly via private method (Phone, Chat or support portal) if you suspect that a warranty is required or you want to request warranty directly, instead of posting the request on the public forum.

I have also deleted the picture from the community thread, and the thread will also be closed.

Regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
PraneethA_Intel

Hi,

Thankyou for posting your question in Intel communities. We only provide support in English. I have translated your question below.

Hard disk error

Fixed on intel hard drive | ssk1t92021502x | 1.92t 2.5 sata 1dw s4510 | 4 |  Error.

On the recommendation of service support, removed and re-inserted the problematic hard drive. didn't help.

Does this reflect your question correctly.

Thanks and Regards,

Praneeth Achanta

0 Kudos
PraneethA_Intel

Hi, 

We have not heard back from you. Could you please provide an update on your issue?

Thanks & Regards,

Praneeth Achanta

0 Kudos
Bakhytzhan
Beginner

Error on one of the “Intel” hard drives.

On the recommendation of service support, our engineer removed and reinserted the problematic hard drive. Did not help.

Please provide further advice on troubleshooting.

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, Bakhytzhan.

I received your ticket regarding this Intel SSD S4510, and I will be providing you with some information.

Can you please confirm if this SSD came preinstalled in your system?

If this is the case, can you please share the serial number of the SSD?

I will follow up on April 14th.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos
Bakhytzhan
Beginner

I attached a photo of the problematic hard drive

[File deleted by admin]

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, Bakhytzhan.

Thank you for the picture.

I will contact you privately to continue with the warranty process.

Just for future reference for you an other users, it is better to contact us directly via private method (Phone, Chat or support portal) if you suspect that a warranty is required or you want to request warranty directly, instead of posting the request on the public forum.

I have also deleted the picture from the community thread, and the thread will also be closed.

Regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos