Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4842 Discussions

加装两张PCI转U.2转接卡蓝屏问题。

易笃玮
Beginner

用的PCI转U.2的转接卡,原先已经有一张PCI转U.2的转接卡接的一张P4510 4T一直没啥问题。现在加了一张P4510 8T 就蓝屏了。开机到桌面还能输入系统密码。但是过一会大概10-20秒就蓝屏了。没有可用的蓝屏信息。一直卡在0%。但是单独用任何一张转接卡或者任何一个硬盘都没有出现问题。 服务器主板 :C2600CP4 已经刷了最新bios

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Allan_A_Intel

Dear 易笃玮,

Thank you for reaching out to the Intel Communities. I greatly appreciate your engagement and trust in seeking assistance from us.

I understand that you are currently encountering a blue screen issue with your Intel® Server Board S2600CP4 upon adding a new drive.

Regrettably, I must inform you that due to the discontinuation of this product, Intel Customer Service is no longer able to provide support for inquiries related to it. However, I encourage you to leverage the expertise and knowledge of our esteemed community members who may be able to offer valuable insights and assistance. Additionally, you may find the Discontinued Products website to be a valuable resource in addressing your specific request: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/discontinued-products.html

Thank you sincerely for your understanding and cooperation.

Best regards,

0 Kudos