Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4761 Discussions

BBS2600KPR

RCoul1
Beginner

Hi, I'm trying to find out what the tested/approved memory is for the above board.

The links to the approved Memory is no longer on the web page?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Ralph Coulter

0 Kudos
10 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Xel001

Thank you for contacting us.

I noticed that you have questions regarding the compatible memories for our BBS2600KPR server board. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience that this could be causing.

I will send your case to the right group of support, so they can clarify all the inquiries that you might have.

The will contact you as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Diego S.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Start here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000007403/server-products.html Memory and Hardware Compatibility for the Intel® Server Board S2600KP...

...S

idata
Employee

Hi xel001,

As recommended by N.Scott.Pearson, you could use this https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000007403/server-products.html link to information about your server boars.

Best regards,

Jeremiah A.

Intel(R) Technical Support
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi xel001,

I hope you are doing well today.

I'm following up with you today to see if the information provided helps or if there is something else we can help you with.

regards,

Jeremiah A.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi xel001,

I'm following up with you today to see if the information provided helps or if there is something else we can help you with.

regards,

Jeremiah A.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi xel001,

regards,

Jeremiah A.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi xel001,

regards,

Jeremiah A.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi xel001,

This is the last follow up on your case. We couldn't confirm if the information provided help or if you need more assistance. I will proceed in closing this case. Please feel free to open a new case and refer to this one if you need more assistance from us.

Best regards,

Jeremiah A.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi xel001,

This is the last follow up on your case. We couldn't confirm if the information provided help or if you need more assistance. I will proceed in closing this case. Please feel free to open a new case and refer to this one if you need more assistance from us.

Best regards,

Jeremiah A.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi xel001,

I have not heard back from you regarding this case. I will go ahead and close this one. If you need more assistance you can go ahead and open a new case and refer to this one.

Best regards,

Jeremiah A.

0 Kudos