Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4867 Discussions

EY82C628 SR3HF PCH failed and PCIE failed

Jackiewang
Beginner

Hi dear,

EY82C628 SR3HF- Our board is Intel Server Board S2600WFR

We used to test the part showing Revision ID: F4

But this time it shows F3.

Q1: Is there any difference between F4 and F3?

Q2: Any document to prove F4 and F3 ?

Q3: Revision ID F3 means SRID=3, and F4 means SRID 4 ?

Pls help to answer the questions to my mail: Jackie@hcn-elec.com

Thank you so much.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Aqib1
Employee

Hello Jackie,

Greetings for the day!

Thank you for contacting Intel Technical support. Please find the below answers for the query 

Q1: Yes, there are difference between F3 and F4.

Q2: Yes, please find the below link

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/server-products/server-boards/S2600WF_TPS.pdf

F4: Initializing and managing various platform components and services during the early boot process. PEIM module involved in the recovery process.

F3: System has loaded a firmware update capsule during the boot process, suggesting that a firmware update is either in progress or has been successfully applied.

Best Regards,

Aqib Sayed

0 Kudos
Aqib1
Employee

Hello Jackiewang,

Greetings for the day!

I am sending a follow up if you have any questions from the previous post. If so, please let us know

Regards

Aqib Sayed

0 Kudos
Aqib1
Employee

Hello Jackiewang,

Greetings for the day!

I am sending a follow up if you have any questions from the previous post. If so, please let us know

Regards

Aqib Sayed

0 Kudos
Aqib1
Employee

Hello Jackiewang,

Greetings for the day!

We would like to inform you that we are closing this request as no response has been received from our previous follow-ups. Please don't hesitate to ask any further questions in the future. Feel free to start a new conversation, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards, 

Aqib Sayed 

Intel Customer Support.

0 Kudos