Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage; and Intel® Xeon® Processors
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
4302 Discussions

Entry Storage System SS4000-E. Recover deleted folder

flaif
Beginner

Hi

I have a Entry Storage System SS4000-E. Working very fine since many years,

I have to recover a folder which was deleted by mistake.

I have tried to connect the hardrives one by one directly to my PC and try, But all a get is several thousands of files (most of them unreadable), But no folder structure etc.

Please advise and help.

FTLaif

0 Kudos
1 Reply
idata
Community Manager

Hello FTLaif,

Thank you for contacting Intel(R) Technical Support.

I understand that by mistake you deleted a folder from the Entry Storage System SS4000-E, and looking for assistance on how to recover it.

Be aware that Intel Customer Service no longer responds to telephone, chat, or e-mail inquiries for this Entry Storage System SS4000-E, but you may want to try our /community/tech/discontinued-products Discontinued Products Community to get recommendations from fellow community members. You may also find the https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/discontinued-products.html Discontinued Products Website helpful to address your request.

Best regards,

Jeremiah A.

Intel(R) Technical Support