Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4761 Discussions

Error when making iMR 3008 ROC Hardware RAID Firmware Flash Update

JPera3
Beginner

In the Intel® Compute Module HNS2600TP24R when making iMR 3008 ROC Hardware RAID Firmware Flash Update said that the controller is not present so the BIOS said that is controlled present.

Please we have 4 Module HNS2600TP24R with the same issue.

Please somebody from Intel that help on this issue.

Kind Regards

Jose

0 Kudos
5 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi, Joe,

I have answered this post using your previous post "/message/501813# 501813 Server H2224XXKR2 & HNS2600TP24R Not Raid Found"

Regards,

Mike C

0 Kudos
JPera3
Beginner

Hi Mike,

You said page 26, in this page doesn't said nothing related.

Please could you or somebody from intel can Help?

Thanks

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi, Joe,

I am sorry my last email was unclear enough.

The iMR 3008 ROC Hardware RAID Firmware Flash Update will work on this system if you have an external RAID card. The firmware is giving an error while the updating process because the external RAID card is not attached to the board.

The Bridge Board AHWKPTP12GBGBR5 is not supported on the Intel® Compute Module HNS2600TP24R.

The Intel® Compute Module HNS2600TP24R only supports the 12G SAS/PCIe* SFF

Combo Bridge Board ( FHWKPTPBGB24 ) and RAID configurations are not supported.

More details on the Bridge Board compatibility table, section 2.8, page 16, of the file Intel® Server Board S2600TP Product Family and Intel® Compute Module HNS2600TP Product Family technical product specification

have attached this answer to your first post: Server H2224XXKR2 & HNS2600TP24R Not Raid Found

Regards,

Mike C
0 Kudos
JPera3
Beginner

Hi Mike,

Thanks for you Support so Bro, really these are advance tech and Professional, Could be someone more from Intel that check this case, because is really confusing the Doc vs. Specifications vs. Intel Support

Really the system said that support raid, that accept 6 disk per module and really in the field is not working how you are selling it.

Please let me know if Intel have Engineers that can help on this matter, We purchased this servers from Ingram Micro on 9/6/2017 and still we can not use it.

Thanks

0 Kudos
JPera3
Beginner

Could be somebody from Intel to help on that?

0 Kudos