Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4873 Discussions

FRUSDR update for S1200BTS

Pjfernan
Beginner

Dear all:

I am looking for CASTER.CFG and FRUSDR upgrade that in general comes with firmware update zip file, for the Intel server board s1200bts.

When searching on support/downloads/firmware, there are two download options, as you can see on below:

Captura de Pantalla 2023-04-07 a la(s) 08.05.34.png

But frusdr and master.cfg files are only in s1200btlr version.

When trying to use such file, the script falls in this step and exit:

IFSET "BTP"
DISPLAY "Intel(R) Server Board S1200BTL/S1200BTM platform"
ELSE
DISPLAY ""
DISPLAY "This is either the incorrect FRU/SDR package for this baseboard"
DISPLAY "or your platform ID is incorrectly programmed."
ERRORLEVEL 01
ENDIF
I'm afraid it's not the appropriate file for my board even having a similar model. But I cannot find the good one.
I would like to find the good frusdr master.cfg file. The purpose is to correct the chassis serial number from:
"To be filled by O.E.M." to a good serial number. Because I need to generate a product license that depends on such numbers.

Thank you in advance. Pablo.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, Pjfernan.

Thank you for posting on the Intel Community Support forums.

I received your ticket regarding the CASTER and FRUSDR  files, and I will be reviewing this with you.

Please allow me to review the available files and documentation, and I will contact you back as soon as possible.

Regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, Pjfernan.

Thank you for your patience.

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request. Thank you for understanding.

This thread will no longer be monitored by Intel support, but if you need any type of assistance from Intel in the future, just open a new thread, or contact us using any of the available support methods:

- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-intel.html

Best regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos