Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4761 Discussions

HD Graphic installation problems

idata
Employee

Hi,

I have setup a new system & configuration as follows,

Intel Core i3 540 @ 3.06Ghz

Intel DH55PJ board (With Intel H55 Express chip set)

2GB DDR3

Windows 7 Professional 32 Bit

This is not a branded system & I need to use Integrated intel HD Graphics, but the drivers came with bundled CD is not supporting. after I install the drivers & once the system re-starts it is not log on to windows & re-starting again & again. But I can log on through safe mode.

I have tried each & every driver I could find on the net also, But still no success & running with Standard AGP graphic adapter.

Thanks in advance if someone can help me on this.

Sathika.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Edward_Z_Intel
Employee

Try the driver http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=19291 here. If it's still not working you may post your question to the /community/tech/desktop Desktop Board forum.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi,

Thank you very much for trying to helping me. Actually i have download this driver earlier & installed it but there was no success. anyway this morning i have downloaded all the windows updates & installed. but unfortunately there was an update for "Intel HD Graphics" & once after re-starts, the problem starts again & i have ended up with start repair dialog box. it offer me a system restore & once after it finished all the updates has gone.

So again i downloaded windows updates, but this time i cleared the check box for "Intel HD Graphics". once after all install & re-starts problem came again (I disabled the C -state & C2-State in bios Power section before this boot up). this time also i selected Startup repair, but i canceled the system restore it offered & went to the advance options. in the advance recovery options i have done a memory diagnostic & after re-starts.........Boom... it boots up to the windows & there was a Intel HD Graphics as my display adapter.

I don't know what was happend & what is the actual issue was. but i'm suspecting Windows Updates done the trick.

Thanks again for the reply.

Sathika.

idata
Employee

Hi,

Actually i was wrong, the problem was with the C-State & C2-State in Bios power options. So if anybody is having this problem please disable both C-State & C2-State in Bios Power options.

Good Luck.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thanks Sathika for this help.

Actually I was suffering from same problem past 6 months.

Even I had purchased a GeForce 9800TX PCIe Card for display, but it also suffered from same problem.

After disabling C- State and C2-state in bios, the problem solved.

Thanks Thanks Tnahks and many many thanks.

0 Kudos